Immobilization of two (R)-Amine Transaminases on an Optimized Chitosan Support for the Enzymatic Synthesis of Optically Pure Amines
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: The World of Catalysis – A Perspective from The Netherlands
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 588–593, February 2013
How to Cite
Mallin, H., Menyes, U., Vorhaben, T., Höhne, M. and Bornscheuer, U. T. (2013), Immobilization of two (R)-Amine Transaminases on an Optimized Chitosan Support for the Enzymatic Synthesis of Optically Pure Amines. ChemCatChem, 5: 588–593. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201200420
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2012
- Biokatalyse2021. Grant Number: FK0315175B
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!