HMS=Hexagonal mesoporous silica.
Remarkable Improvement of Catalytic Performance for a New Cobalt-Decorated Cu/HMS Catalyst in the Hydrogenation of Dimethyloxalate†
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 138–141, January 2013
How to Cite
Wen, C., Cui, Y., Yin, A., Fan, K. and Dai, W.-L. (2013), Remarkable Improvement of Catalytic Performance for a New Cobalt-Decorated Cu/HMS Catalyst in the Hydrogenation of Dimethyloxalate. ChemCatChem, 5: 138–141. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201200444
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2012
- Major State Basic Resource Development Program. Grant Number: 2012CB224804
- NNSFC. Grant Numbers: 20973042, 21173052
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20090071110011
- Natural Science Foundation of Shanghai Science and Technology Committee. Grant Number: 08DZ2270500
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.