Monometallic Carbonyl-Derived CeO2-Supported Rh and Co Bicomponent Catalysts for CO-Free, High-Yield H2 Generation from Low-Temperature Ethanol Steam Reforming
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 220–234, January 2013
How to Cite
Huang, L., Choong, C., Chen, L., Wang, Z., Zhong, Z., Campos-Cuerva, C. and Lin, J. (2013), Monometallic Carbonyl-Derived CeO2-Supported Rh and Co Bicomponent Catalysts for CO-Free, High-Yield H2 Generation from Low-Temperature Ethanol Steam Reforming. ChemCatChem, 5: 220–234. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201200452
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2012
- Science and Engineering Research Council (SERC)
- Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!