The Effect of the Fluorine Substitution on the Enantioselective Oxidation of Sulfides with Chiral Titanium Catalysts: A Combined Computational and Experimental Investigation
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 210–219, January 2013
How to Cite
Capozzi, M. A. M., Capitelli, F., Bottoni, A., Calvaresi, M. and Cardellicchio, C. (2013), The Effect of the Fluorine Substitution on the Enantioselective Oxidation of Sulfides with Chiral Titanium Catalysts: A Combined Computational and Experimental Investigation. ChemCatChem, 5: 210–219. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201200456
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!