Markedly High Catalytic Activity of Supported Pt–MoOx Nanoclusters for Methanol Reforming to Hydrogen at Low Temperatures
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 806–814, March 2013
How to Cite
Park, J. H., Kim, Y. T., Park, E. D., Lee, H. C., Kim, J. and Lee, D. (2013), Markedly High Catalytic Activity of Supported Pt–MoOx Nanoclusters for Methanol Reforming to Hydrogen at Low Temperatures. ChemCatChem, 5: 806–814. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201200458
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2012
- Korea Research Foundation. Grant Number: KRF 2011-043-02039
- National Research Foundation of Korea
- Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology. Grant Number: 2010-0029617
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.