Carbon Nanomaterials in Catalysis: Proton Affinity, Chemical and Electronic Properties, and their Catalytic Consequences
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: The World of Catalysis – A Perspective from The Netherlands
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 378–401, February 2013
How to Cite
Zhu, J., Holmen, A. and Chen, D. (2013), Carbon Nanomaterials in Catalysis: Proton Affinity, Chemical and Electronic Properties, and their Catalytic Consequences. ChemCatChem, 5: 378–401. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201200471
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2012
- Norwegian Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!