Stable and Efficient Pt–Re/TiO2 catalysts for Water-Gas-Shift: On the Effect of Rhenium
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: The World of Catalysis – A Perspective from The Netherlands
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 557–564, February 2013
How to Cite
Azzam, K. G., Babich, I. V., Seshan, K., Mojet, B. L. and Lefferts, L. (2013), Stable and Efficient Pt–Re/TiO2 catalysts for Water-Gas-Shift: On the Effect of Rhenium. ChemCatChem, 5: 557–564. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201200492
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2012
- STW. Grant Number: 790.36.030
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!