Application of Sulfonic Acid Functionalised Hybrid Silicas Obtained by Oxidative Cleavage of Tetrasulfide Bridges as Catalysts in Esterification Reactions
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Functional Porous Materials
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 1002–1010, April 2013
How to Cite
López, M. I., Esquivel, D., Jiménez-Sanchidrián, C. and Romero-Salguero, F. J. (2013), Application of Sulfonic Acid Functionalised Hybrid Silicas Obtained by Oxidative Cleavage of Tetrasulfide Bridges as Catalysts in Esterification Reactions. ChemCatChem, 5: 1002–1010. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201200509
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2012
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Number: MAT2010-18778
- Junta de Andalucía. Grant Number: P06-FQM-01741
- Fondos Feder
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!