Efficient Tertiary Amine/Weak Acid Bifunctional Mesoporous Silica Catalysts for Michael Addition Reactions
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Functional Porous Materials
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 910–919, April 2013
How to Cite
Das, S., Goswami, A., Murali, N. and Asefa, T. (2013), Efficient Tertiary Amine/Weak Acid Bifunctional Mesoporous Silica Catalysts for Michael Addition Reactions. ChemCatChem, 5: 910–919. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201200551
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2012
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: CAREER CHE-1004218, NSF DMR-0968937
- NSF-American Competitiveness and Innovation Fellowships (NSF-ACIF)
- NSF Creativity Award
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.