Rational Design of a Molecular Nanocatalyst-Stabilizer that Enhances both Catalytic Activity and Nanoparticle Stability
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 12, pages 1907–1910, December 2012
How to Cite
Dykeman, R. R., Yuan, Y., Yan, N., Asakura, H., Teramura, K., Tanaka, T. and Dyson, P. J. (2012), Rational Design of a Molecular Nanocatalyst-Stabilizer that Enhances both Catalytic Activity and Nanoparticle Stability. ChemCatChem, 4: 1907–1910. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201200552
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2012
- Swiss National Science Foundation
- Marie Curie International Incoming Fellowship. Grant Number: 252125-TCPBRCBDP
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.