Iron-Functionalized Silica Nanoparticles as a Highly Efficient Adsorbent and Catalyst for Toluene Oxidation in the Gas Phase
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Functional Porous Materials
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 986–993, April 2013
How to Cite
Popova, M., Ristić, A., Lazar, K., Maučec, D., Vassileva, M. and Novak Tušar, N. (2013), Iron-Functionalized Silica Nanoparticles as a Highly Efficient Adsorbent and Catalyst for Toluene Oxidation in the Gas Phase. ChemCatChem, 5: 986–993. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201200562
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2012
- Bulgarian Scientific Fund. Grant Number: HTC 02/205
- Slovenian Research Agency. Grant Numbers: P1-0021, Z1-9144, BI-HU/11-12-010, BI-BG/11-12-009
- EN-FIST Centre of Excellence
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!