Copper-Incorporated Porous Polydivinylbenzene as Efficient and Recyclable Heterogeneous Catalyst in Ullmann Biaryl Ether Coupling
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 1606–1613, June 2013
How to Cite
Wang, L., Zhang, J., Sun, J., Zhu, L., Zhang, H., Liu, F., Zheng, D., Meng, X., Shi, X. and Xiao, F.-S. (2013), Copper-Incorporated Porous Polydivinylbenzene as Efficient and Recyclable Heterogeneous Catalyst in Ullmann Biaryl Ether Coupling. ChemCatChem, 5: 1606–1613. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201200578
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2012
- State Basic Research Project of China. Grant Number: 2009CB623507
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20973079
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!