Asymmetric Cyanoethoxy Carbonylation Reaction of Aldehydes Catalyzed by a TiIV Macrocyclic Complex: An Efficient Synthetic Protocol for β-Blocker and α1-Adrenergic Receptor Agonists
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 1441–1448, June 2013
How to Cite
Sadhukhan, A., Choudhary, M. K., Khan, N.-u. H., Kureshy, R. I., Abdi, S. H. R. and Bajaj, H. C. (2013), Asymmetric Cyanoethoxy Carbonylation Reaction of Aldehydes Catalyzed by a TiIV Macrocyclic Complex: An Efficient Synthetic Protocol for β-Blocker and α1-Adrenergic Receptor Agonists. ChemCatChem, 5: 1441–1448. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201200617
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!