From Regioselective Condensation to Regioselective N-Alkylation: A Novel and Environmentally Benign Strategy for the Synthesis of N,N′-Alkyl Aryl Ureas and N,N′-Dialkyl Ureas
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 1543–1552, June 2013
How to Cite
Li, F., Sun, C., Shan, H., Zou, X. and Xie, J. (2013), From Regioselective Condensation to Regioselective N-Alkylation: A Novel and Environmentally Benign Strategy for the Synthesis of N,N′-Alkyl Aryl Ureas and N,N′-Dialkyl Ureas. ChemCatChem, 5: 1543–1552. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201200648
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21272115
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: BK2009384
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: NUST2011ZDJH19
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!