From Regioselective Condensation to Regioselective N-Alkylation: A Novel and Environmentally Benign Strategy for the Synthesis of N,N′-Alkyl Aryl Ureas and N,N′-Dialkyl Ureas
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 1543–1552, June 2013
How to Cite
Li, F., Sun, C., Shan, H., Zou, X. and Xie, J. (2013), From Regioselective Condensation to Regioselective N-Alkylation: A Novel and Environmentally Benign Strategy for the Synthesis of N,N′-Alkyl Aryl Ureas and N,N′-Dialkyl Ureas. ChemCatChem, 5: 1543–1552. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201200648
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21272115
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: BK2009384
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: NUST2011ZDJH19
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.