One-Pot Approach to a Highly Robust Iron Oxide/Reduced Graphene Oxide Nanocatalyst for Fischer–Tropsch Synthesis
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 714–719, March 2013
How to Cite
Sun, B., Jiang, Z., Fang, D., Xu, K., Pei, Y., Yan, S., Qiao, M., Fan, K. and Zong, B. (2013), One-Pot Approach to a Highly Robust Iron Oxide/Reduced Graphene Oxide Nanocatalyst for Fischer–Tropsch Synthesis. ChemCatChem, 5: 714–719. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201200653
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2012
- Science & Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality. Grant Numbers: 10JC1401800, 08DZ2270500
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21073043
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB224804
- Program of New Century Excellent Talents. Grant Number: NCET-08-0126
- Key Laboratory of Nuclear Analysis Techniques, Shanghai Institute of Applied Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Key Laboratory of Resource Chemistry of Ministry of Education, Shanghai Normal University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!