Optimum Energy-Dispersive X-Ray Spectroscopy Elemental Mapping for Advanced Catalytic Materials
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Advanced Microscopy for Catalysis
Volume 5, Issue 9, pages 2586–2590, September 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, B., Zhang, W., Shao, L. and Su, D. S. (2013), Optimum Energy-Dispersive X-Ray Spectroscopy Elemental Mapping for Advanced Catalytic Materials. ChemCatChem, 5: 2586–2590. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201200654
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21203215, 21133010
- MOST. Grant Number: 2011CBA00504
- IMR SYNL-T.S. Kê Research Fellowship
- State Key Laboratory of Catalytic Materials and Reaction Engineering
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2012M520652
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!