Knowledge Extraction from Catalysis of the Past: A Case of Selective CO Oxidation over Noble Metal Catalysts between 2000 and 2012
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 1395–1406, June 2013
How to Cite
Günay, M. E. and Yildirim, R. (2013), Knowledge Extraction from Catalysis of the Past: A Case of Selective CO Oxidation over Noble Metal Catalysts between 2000 and 2012. ChemCatChem, 5: 1395–1406. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201200665
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2012
- Boğaziçi University Research Fund. Grant Number: 09A503D
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!