Organometallic Ruthenium Nanoparticles: A Comparative Study of the Influence of the Stabilizer on their Characteristics and Reactivity
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 28–45, January 2013
How to Cite
Lara, P., Philippot, K. and Chaudret, B. (2013), Organometallic Ruthenium Nanoparticles: A Comparative Study of the Influence of the Stabilizer on their Characteristics and Reactivity. ChemCatChem, 5: 28–45. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201200666
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2012
- ERC Advanced Grant. Grant Number: NANOSONWINGS 2009-246763
- ANR. Grant Number: Siderus project ANR-08-BLAN-0010-03
- INTERREG SUDOE. Grant Number: TRAIN2 project
- FP7-NMP2-Large program grant. Grant Number: Synflow 2010-246461
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!