In Situ Fabrication of Ag/Ag3PO4/Graphene Triple Heterostructure Visible-Light Photocatalyst through Graphene-Assisted Reduction Strategy
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 1359–1367, June 2013
How to Cite
Jiang, B., Wang, Y., Wang, J.-Q., Tian, C., Li, W., Feng, Q., Pan, Q. and Fu, H. (2013), In Situ Fabrication of Ag/Ag3PO4/Graphene Triple Heterostructure Visible-Light Photocatalyst through Graphene-Assisted Reduction Strategy. ChemCatChem, 5: 1359–1367. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201200684
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21031001, 20971040, 91122018, 21101061, 91127001
- Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 708029
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in Heilongjiang Provincial Universities of China. Grant Number: 1154-NCET-010
- Youth Foundation of Heilongjiang Province of China. Grant Number: QC2010021
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20112301110002
- Special Fund of Technological Innovation Talents in Harbin City. Grant Number: 2011RFQXG013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!