Improved para-Xylene Selectivity in meta-Xylene Isomerization Over ZSM-5 Crystals with Relatively Long b-Axis Length
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 1517–1523, June 2013
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Zhou, X., Pang, X., Jin, Y., Meng, X., Zheng, X., Gao, X. and Xiao, F.-S. (2013), Improved para-Xylene Selectivity in meta-Xylene Isomerization Over ZSM-5 Crystals with Relatively Long b-Axis Length. ChemCatChem, 5: 1517–1523. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201200691
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2012
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: U1162201, 21003107
- State Basic Research Project of China. Grant Number: 2009CB623507
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 2010QNA3035
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!