Improved para-Xylene Selectivity in meta-Xylene Isomerization Over ZSM-5 Crystals with Relatively Long b-Axis Length
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 1517–1523, June 2013
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Zhou, X., Pang, X., Jin, Y., Meng, X., Zheng, X., Gao, X. and Xiao, F.-S. (2013), Improved para-Xylene Selectivity in meta-Xylene Isomerization Over ZSM-5 Crystals with Relatively Long b-Axis Length. ChemCatChem, 5: 1517–1523. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201200691
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2012
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: U1162201, 21003107
- State Basic Research Project of China. Grant Number: 2009CB623507
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 2010QNA3035
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.