Effects of Support, Particle Size, and Process Parameters on Co3O4 Catalyzed H2O Oxidation Mediated by the [Ru(bpy)3]2+ Persulfate System
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: The World of Catalysis – A Perspective from The Netherlands
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 550–556, February 2013
How to Cite
Yang, C.-C., Eggenhuisen, T. M., Wolters, M., Agiral, A., Frei, H., de Jongh, P. E., de Jong, K. P. and Mul, G. (2013), Effects of Support, Particle Size, and Process Parameters on Co3O4 Catalyzed H2O Oxidation Mediated by the [Ru(bpy)3]2+ Persulfate System. ChemCatChem, 5: 550–556. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201200696
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2012
- NSC-NWO project. Grant Number: NSC-97-2911-I-002-002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!