Proton Shuttle Mechanism in the Transition State of Lipase-Catalyzed N-Acylation of Amino Alcohols
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 7, pages 1842–1853, July 2013
How to Cite
Syrén, P.-O., Le Joubioux, F., Ben Henda, Y., Maugard, T., Hult, K. and Graber, M. (2013), Proton Shuttle Mechanism in the Transition State of Lipase-Catalyzed N-Acylation of Amino Alcohols. ChemCatChem, 5: 1842–1853. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201200751
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2012
- Royal Academy of Swedish Sciences
- Alexander von Humboldt foundation
- French ANR
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!