Immobilizing Carbon Nanotubes on SiC Foam as a Monolith Catalyst for Oxidative Dehydrogenation Reactions
Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 7, pages 1713–1717, July 2013
How to Cite
Yuan, H., Sun, Z., Liu, H., Zhang, B., Chen, C., Wang, H., Yang, Z., Zhang, J., Wei, F. and Su, D. S. (2013), Immobilizing Carbon Nanotubes on SiC Foam as a Monolith Catalyst for Oxidative Dehydrogenation Reactions. ChemCatChem, 5: 1713–1717. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201200758
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21203214, 21203215, 21133010, 21261160487, 51001098, 50921004
- Institute of Metal Research. Grant Numbers: 09NBA211A1, Y2NBA111A1, 2012M520652
- National Basic Research Program
- 973 Program. Grant Number: 2011CBA00504
- IMR SYNL-T.S.. Grant Number: 2012M520652
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.