Effects of La, Ce, and Y Oxides on SnO2 Catalysts for CO and CH4 Oxidation
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 7, pages 2025–2036, July 2013
How to Cite
Xu, X., Zhang, R., Zeng, X., Han, X., Li, Y., Liu, Y. and Wang, X. (2013), Effects of La, Ce, and Y Oxides on SnO2 Catalysts for CO and CH4 Oxidation. ChemCatChem, 5: 2025–2036. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201200760
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2012
- Chinese Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 21263015, 21203088
- Education Department of Jiangxi Province. Grant Number: GJJ1204
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!