Design of Pt-Based Bimetallic Alloys for the Oxidation of H2O2: A Combined Computational and Experimental Approach
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 7, pages 1709–1712, July 2013
How to Cite
Tsai, M.-C., Rick, J. and Hwang , B.-J. (2013), Design of Pt-Based Bimetallic Alloys for the Oxidation of H2O2: A Combined Computational and Experimental Approach. ChemCatChem, 5: 1709–1712. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201200816
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2012
- National Science Council
- NSC. Grant Number: 101-2923-E-011-001-MY3
- Top University Projects
- Ministry of Education
- MOE. Grant Number: 100H451401
- National Taiwan University of Science and Technology
- National Center for High-performance Computing
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!