Influence of the Precipitation Method on Acid–Base-Catalyzed Reactions over Mg–Zr Mixed Oxides
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 7, pages 1989–1997, July 2013
How to Cite
Kozlowski, J. T., Behrens, M., Schlögl, R. and Davis, R. J. (2013), Influence of the Precipitation Method on Acid–Base-Catalyzed Reactions over Mg–Zr Mixed Oxides. ChemCatChem, 5: 1989–1997. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201200833
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2012
- Chemical Sciences, Geosciences and Biosciences Division
- Office of Basic Energy Sciences
- Office of Science
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-95ER14549
- NSF. Grant Number: OISE 0730277
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!