Fluorescence-Based Assay for the Optimization of the Activity of Artificial Transfer Hydrogenase within a Biocompatible Compartment
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 720–723, March 2013
How to Cite
Heinisch, T., Langowska, K., Tanner, P., Reymond, J.-L., Meier, W., Palivan, C. and Ward, T. R. (2013), Fluorescence-Based Assay for the Optimization of the Activity of Artificial Transfer Hydrogenase within a Biocompatible Compartment. ChemCatChem, 5: 720–723. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201200834
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2012
- Swiss Nanoscience Institute
- “Nanoscale Science”
- SNF. Grant Numbers: 200020_126366, 200020_144354
- Marie Curie Training Network. Grant Number: BioChemLig FP7-ITN-238434
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!