Design and Application of a Hybrid Material Featuring Well-Defined, Tuneable Grafting Sites for Supported Catalysis.
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 7, pages 1971–1977, July 2013
How to Cite
Popoff, N., Espinas, J., Pelletier, J., Szeto, K. C., Thivolle-Cazat, J., Delevoye, L., Gauvin, R. M. and Taoufik, M. (2013), Design and Application of a Hybrid Material Featuring Well-Defined, Tuneable Grafting Sites for Supported Catalysis. ChemCatChem, 5: 1971–1977. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201200850
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2012
- French Ministry of Research and Higher Education
- TGE RMN THC Fr3050
- “MATCALCAT” ANR Project. Grant Number: ANR 07-CP2D-21-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!