Chiral Cyclopentadienyl-type Ligands: a New Breakthrough for Asymmetric CH Functionalisation
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Homogeneous Catalysis
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 1067–1068, May 2013
How to Cite
Sortais, J.-B. and Darcel, C. (2013), Chiral Cyclopentadienyl-type Ligands: a New Breakthrough for Asymmetric CH Functionalisation. ChemCatChem, 5: 1067–1068. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201200874
- Issue online: 26 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2012
- French Ministry for Research Rennes Métropole
- Région Bretagne
- Université de Rennes 1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!