MOFs as Multifunctional Catalysts: Synthesis of Secondary Arylamines, Quinolines, Pyrroles, and Arylpyrrolidines over Bifunctional MIL-101
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: The World of Catalysis – A Perspective from The Netherlands
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 538–549, February 2013
How to Cite
Cirujano, F. G., Leyva-Pérez, A., Corma, A. and Llabrés i Xamena, F. X. (2013), MOFs as Multifunctional Catalysts: Synthesis of Secondary Arylamines, Quinolines, Pyrroles, and Arylpyrrolidines over Bifunctional MIL-101. ChemCatChem, 5: 538–549. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201200878
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2012
- Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Numbers: MAT2011-29020-C02-01, CSD2009-00050
- Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad. Grant Number: SEV 2012 0267
- CSIC. Grant Number: 201080I020
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!