MOFs as Multifunctional Catalysts: Synthesis of Secondary Arylamines, Quinolines, Pyrroles, and Arylpyrrolidines over Bifunctional MIL-101
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: The World of Catalysis – A Perspective from The Netherlands
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 538–549, February 2013
How to Cite
Cirujano, F. G., Leyva-Pérez, A., Corma, A. and Llabrés i Xamena, F. X. (2013), MOFs as Multifunctional Catalysts: Synthesis of Secondary Arylamines, Quinolines, Pyrroles, and Arylpyrrolidines over Bifunctional MIL-101. ChemCatChem, 5: 538–549. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201200878
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2012
- Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Numbers: MAT2011-29020-C02-01, CSD2009-00050
- Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad. Grant Number: SEV 2012 0267
- CSIC. Grant Number: 201080I020
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.