Model CC Hurtley Coupling Catalysis that Operates through a Well-Defined CuI/CuIII Mechanism
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 687–691, March 2013
How to Cite
Rovira, M., Font, M. and Ribas, X. (2013), Model CC Hurtley Coupling Catalysis that Operates through a Well-Defined CuI/CuIII Mechanism. ChemCatChem, 5: 687–691. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201200885
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2012
- European Research Council
- Starting Grant Project. Grant Number: ERC-2011-StG-277801
- MICINN of Spain. Grant Number: CTQ2009-08464/BQU
- Consolider-Ingenio. Grant Number: CSD2010-00065
- Catalan DIUE of the Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: 2009SGR637
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!