Model CC Hurtley Coupling Catalysis that Operates through a Well-Defined CuI/CuIII Mechanism
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 687–691, March 2013
How to Cite
Rovira, M., Font, M. and Ribas, X. (2013), Model CC Hurtley Coupling Catalysis that Operates through a Well-Defined CuI/CuIII Mechanism. ChemCatChem, 5: 687–691. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201200885
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2012
- European Research Council
- Starting Grant Project. Grant Number: ERC-2011-StG-277801
- MICINN of Spain. Grant Number: CTQ2009-08464/BQU
- Consolider-Ingenio. Grant Number: CSD2010-00065
- Catalan DIUE of the Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: 2009SGR637
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.