Lignin-Based Green Catalyst for the Chemical Fixation of Carbon Dioxide with Epoxides To Form Cyclic Carbonates under Solvent-Free Conditions
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 1328–1333, June 2013
How to Cite
Wu, Z., Xie, H., Yu, X. and Liu, E. (2013), Lignin-Based Green Catalyst for the Chemical Fixation of Carbon Dioxide with Epoxides To Form Cyclic Carbonates under Solvent-Free Conditions. ChemCatChem, 5: 1328–1333. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201200894
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21002101, 31270637
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!