These authors contributed equally to this work.
Enantioselective Synthesis of N-Substituted Aspartic Acids Using an Engineered Variant of Methylaspartate Ammonia Lyase
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 1325–1327, June 2013
How to Cite
Puthan Veetil, V., Raj, H., de Villiers, M., Tepper, P. G., Dekker, F. J., Quax, W. J. and Poelarends, G. J. (2013), Enantioselective Synthesis of N-Substituted Aspartic Acids Using an Engineered Variant of Methylaspartate Ammonia Lyase. ChemCatChem, 5: 1325–1327. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201200906
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2012
- Division of Chemical Sciences of the Netherlands Organisation of Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: 700.54.401, 700.59.042
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!