Synthesis of Cyclic Carbonates from Epoxides and CO2 under Mild Conditions Using a Simple, Highly Efficient Niobium-Based Catalyst
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 1321–1324, June 2013
How to Cite
Monassier, A., D'Elia, V., Cokoja, M., Dong, H., Pelletier, J. D. A., Basset, J.-M. and Kühn, F. E. (2013), Synthesis of Cyclic Carbonates from Epoxides and CO2 under Mild Conditions Using a Simple, Highly Efficient Niobium-Based Catalyst. ChemCatChem, 5: 1321–1324. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201200916
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!