Mesoporous Gallosilicate with 3 D Architecture as a Robust Energy-Efficient Heterogeneous Catalyst for Diphenylmethane Production
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 7, pages 1863–1870, July 2013
How to Cite
Anand, C., Joseph, S., Lawrence, G., Dhawale, D. S., Wahab, Md. A., Choy, J.-H. and Vinu, A. (2013), Mesoporous Gallosilicate with 3 D Architecture as a Robust Energy-Efficient Heterogeneous Catalyst for Diphenylmethane Production. ChemCatChem, 5: 1863–1870. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201200922
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2012
- Australian Research Council
- University of Queensland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!