Asymmetric Copper-catalyzed 1,4-Additions and Allylic Substitutions with Nucleophiles Formed by the Hydrometalation of Alkenes
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Homogeneous Catalysis
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 1069–1071, May 2013
How to Cite
Šebesta, R. (2013), Asymmetric Copper-catalyzed 1,4-Additions and Allylic Substitutions with Nucleophiles Formed by the Hydrometalation of Alkenes. ChemCatChem, 5: 1069–1071. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201200926
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2012
- Slovak Grant Agency VEGA. Grant Number: 1/0623/12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!