Imidazolium-Based Organic–Inorganic Hybrid Silica as a Functional Platform Dramatically Boosts Chiral Organometallics Performance in Asymmetric Catalysis
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 7, pages 1784–1789, July 2013
How to Cite
Xia, D., Cheng, T., Xiao, W., Liu, K., Wang, Z., Liu, G., Li, H. and Wang, W. (2013), Imidazolium-Based Organic–Inorganic Hybrid Silica as a Functional Platform Dramatically Boosts Chiral Organometallics Performance in Asymmetric Catalysis. ChemCatChem, 5: 1784–1789. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201200954
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2012
- Key Laboratory of Resource Chemistry of Ministry of Education
- Shanghai Sciences and Technologies Development Fund. Grant Numbers: 10dj1400103, 10jc1412300, 12nm0500500
- Shanghai Municipal Education Commission. Grant Numbers: 12ZZ135, SK201329
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.