Direct CH Bond Arylation of Indoles with Aryl Boronic Acids Catalyzed by Palladium Nanoparticles Encapsulated in Mesoporous Metal–Organic Framework
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 7, pages 1877–1883, July 2013
How to Cite
Huang, Y., Ma, T., Huang, P., Wu, D., Lin, Z. and Cao, R. (2013), Direct CH Bond Arylation of Indoles with Aryl Boronic Acids Catalyzed by Palladium Nanoparticles Encapsulated in Mesoporous Metal–Organic Framework. ChemCatChem, 5: 1877–1883. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201200957
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 DEC 2012
- 973 Program. Grant Numbers: 2011CB932504, 2013CB933203
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21003128, 21273238, 21221001
- Fujian Key Laboratory of Nanomaterials. Grant Number: 2006L2005
- Key Project from CAS
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.