Mechanistic Study of the Oxidative Steam Reforming of EtOH on Rh(111): The Importance of the Oxygen Effect
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 10, pages 3164–3174, October 2013
How to Cite
Syu, C.-Y. and Wang, J.-H. (2013), Mechanistic Study of the Oxidative Steam Reforming of EtOH on Rh(111): The Importance of the Oxygen Effect. ChemCatChem, 5: 3164–3174. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201200964
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2012
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC 101-2738M-003-003
- National Center for High-Performance Computing
- Department of Applied Chemistry
- Private Chinese Culture University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!