Mechanistic Study of the Oxidative Steam Reforming of EtOH on Rh(111): The Importance of the Oxygen Effect
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 10, pages 3164–3174, October 2013
How to Cite
Syu, C.-Y. and Wang, J.-H. (2013), Mechanistic Study of the Oxidative Steam Reforming of EtOH on Rh(111): The Importance of the Oxygen Effect. ChemCatChem, 5: 3164–3174. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201200964
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2012
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC 101-2738M-003-003
- National Center for High-Performance Computing
- Department of Applied Chemistry
- Private Chinese Culture University
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.