Encapsulation of an Olefin Metathesis Catalyst in the Nanocages of SBA-1: Facile Preparation, High Encapsulation Efficiency, and High Activity
Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 8, pages 2278–2287, August 2013
How to Cite
Yang, H., Ma, Z., Zhou, T., Zhang, W., Chao, J. and Qin, Y. (2013), Encapsulation of an Olefin Metathesis Catalyst in the Nanocages of SBA-1: Facile Preparation, High Encapsulation Efficiency, and High Activity. ChemCatChem, 5: 2278–2287. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300021
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2013
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20903064, 21173137
- Program for the Top Young Academic Leaders of Higher Learning Institutions of Shanxi. Grant Number: 2011002
- Middle-aged Innovative Talents of Higher Learning Institutions of Shanxi. Grant Number: 20120202
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!