Encapsulation of an Olefin Metathesis Catalyst in the Nanocages of SBA-1: Facile Preparation, High Encapsulation Efficiency, and High Activity
Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 8, pages 2278–2287, August 2013
How to Cite
Yang, H., Ma, Z., Zhou, T., Zhang, W., Chao, J. and Qin, Y. (2013), Encapsulation of an Olefin Metathesis Catalyst in the Nanocages of SBA-1: Facile Preparation, High Encapsulation Efficiency, and High Activity. ChemCatChem, 5: 2278–2287. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300021
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2013
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20903064, 21173137
- Program for the Top Young Academic Leaders of Higher Learning Institutions of Shanxi. Grant Number: 2011002
- Middle-aged Innovative Talents of Higher Learning Institutions of Shanxi. Grant Number: 20120202
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.