Sonication-Assisted Low-Temperature Routes for the Synthesis of Supported Fe–TiO2 Econanomaterials: Partial Photooxidation of Glucose and Phenol Aqueous Degradation
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 8, pages 2270–2277, August 2013
How to Cite
Colmenares, J. C., Magdziarz, A., Chernyayeva, O., Lisovytskiy, D., Kurzydłowski, K. and Grzonka, J. (2013), Sonication-Assisted Low-Temperature Routes for the Synthesis of Supported Fe–TiO2 Econanomaterials: Partial Photooxidation of Glucose and Phenol Aqueous Degradation. ChemCatChem, 5: 2270–2277. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300025
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2013
- Marie Curie International Reintegration Grant
- 7th European Community Framework Programme. Grant Number: 473/7.PR/2012
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education of Poland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!