Revealing the Atomic Structure of Intermetallic GaPd2 Nanocatalysts by using Aberration-Corrected Scanning Transmission Electron Microscopy
Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Advanced Microscopy for Catalysis
Volume 5, Issue 9, pages 2599–2609, September 2013
How to Cite
Leary, R., de la Peña, F., Barnard, J. S., Luo, Y., Armbrüster, M., Meurig Thomas, J. and Midgley, P. A. (2013), Revealing the Atomic Structure of Intermetallic GaPd2 Nanocatalysts by using Aberration-Corrected Scanning Transmission Electron Microscopy. ChemCatChem, 5: 2599–2609. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300029
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2013
- European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: FP7/2007-2013
- ERC grant agreement. Grant Number: 291522-3DIMAGE
- ERC. Grant Number: 259619 PHOTO EM
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!