These authors contributed equally to the work.
Catalytic Properties of a Hierarchical Zeolite Synthesized from a Natural Aluminosilicate Mineral without the Use of a Secondary Mesoscale Template
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 8, pages 2258–2269, August 2013
How to Cite
Ding, J., Liu, H., Yuan, P., Shi, G. and Bao, X. (2013), Catalytic Properties of a Hierarchical Zeolite Synthesized from a Natural Aluminosilicate Mineral without the Use of a Secondary Mesoscale Template. ChemCatChem, 5: 2258–2269. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300049
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21276270
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB226905
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!