Isatin as a Strategic Motif for Asymmetric Catalysis
Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 8, pages 2131–2148, August 2013
How to Cite
Mohammadi, S., Heiran, R., Herrera, R. P. and Marqués-López, E. (2013), Isatin as a Strategic Motif for Asymmetric Catalysis. ChemCatChem, 5: 2131–2148. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300050
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2013
- Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: CTQ2010-19606-C02-01
- Aragon Government. Grant Number: E-10
- Iranian Government
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!